Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friends

The best thing about my college career was my girl friends. Before college, I never really had a consistent group of girl friends. I had the best roommates in college. They were girls from my soccer team and we had SO much fun...all the time. From watching ALL the seasons of Friends...and One Tree Hill...to birthday celebrations to soccer trips and trips to each other's home towns, we always had a blast. These are three of the most incredible women I've met. They are kind and loyal and funny and beautiful.
The worst part about leaving college was that everyone moved away. One lives in Wisconsin and the other two are in Colorado. It's been hard not having them close and trying to make new friends...definitely a work in progress. BUT when we get back together, it's like no time has passed. Esther flew in from Colorado last week so we had a night out last weekend. We had a blast. I haven't laughed that hard since...well, since we lived together. I am so grateful for these girls and what they bring to my life.





Complete with blue, smoking drinks...what could be better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment