Monday, May 3, 2010

Adventures

One of my favorite things in the world is when my husband and I go on "adventures." I think we started this little tradition my senior year of college. One or the other would think of something fun and plan an adventure. It usually wasn't anything big...a new store, a new restaurant...something like that. I love that it doesn't have to be extravagant. It's just one person thinking about something that would make the other happy. Something that would brighten the other's day. It's ALWAYS special.

Matt took me on an adventure on Sunday. He went on a 16 mile run and came home and told me he had somewhere to take me.

This is what he found for me...







I could not believe the beauty of these trees. I was reminded of our great God - what a beautiful creation.

Oh, and I want these in my front yard some day. Please? Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment